Do I need a driving licence?

Yes, a driving licence needs to be produced at the collection of the vehicle. The licence will state what level of vehicle you will be allowed to hire. A normal car licence is sufficient for a 3 tonne or 4500kg GVM moving van. A LR licence is required for a 7900kg GVM moving van and an MR is required for a greater than 8000kg GVM moving van or tray top.

A normal driving licence is sufficient for car, light van and utility or any vehicle up to 4500 kg GVM.